9 септември 2009 г.

woman quotes

A man's only as old as the woman he feels.
Groucho Marx

I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that.
Mitch Hedberg

Look for the woman in the dress. If there is no woman, there is no dress.
Coco Chanel

A woman in love can't be reasonable - or she probably wouldn't be in love.
Mae West

Marriage is an alliance entered into by a man who can't sleep with the window shut, and a woman who can't sleep with the window open.
George Bernard Shaw

A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he does not love her.
Oscar Wilde

When a man gives his opinion he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion she's a bitch.
Bette Davis

Some people think having large breasts makes a woman stupid. Actually, it's quite the opposite: a woman having large breasts makes men stupid.
Rita Rudner

My grandmother was a very tough woman. She buried three husbands and two of them were just napping.
Rita Rudner

If a woman tells you she's twenty and looks sixteen, she's twelve. If she tells you she's twenty-six and looks twenty-six, she's damn near fourty.
Chris Rock

I was in a queer mood, thinking myself very old: but now I am a woman again - as I always am when I write.
Virginia Woolf

It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly.
Virginia Woolf

The silliest woman can manage a clever man; but it needs a very clever woman to manage a fool.
Rudyard Kipling

She is a friend of mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. It's good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind.
Toni Morrison

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.
Gloria Steinem

Първия Български Бутон за споделяне

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар